Closing date: Wednesday Jul 08, 2020 at 02:00:00 PM
INVITATION TO TENDER
Procurement Entity: The Independent Commission of Investigations (INDECOM)
Project Name: Social Media Management – One (1) Year Contract
The Independent Commission of Investigations (INDECOM) invites Request for Proposal (RFP) from eligible and qualified bidders for Social Media Management.
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate/Letter (TCC/TCL) and Valid Public Procurement Commission (PPC) Registration in the category of Advertising and Marketing.
- National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- Procurement and Inventory Manager
1 Dumfries Road, Kingston 10
Method of selection:
- Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) method set out in the Procurement Guidelines.
Collection of Tender Document:
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English will be available for download from Wednesday, 2020 June 24, on the Government of Jamaica’s Electronic Procurement website www.gojep.gov.jm. To register, please select the “Register as a supplier” link from the system home page. For assistance regarding training, download of tender documents and upload of tender proposals, please contact the Ministry of Finance, Procurement and Asset Policy Unit Customer Care Desk at (876)932-5220/932-5253) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bids must be submitted online via www.gojep.gov.jm no later than Wednesday, 2020 July 08 at 2:00 p.m. Late Bids will be automatically rejected.
- Wednesday, 2020 July 01 at 3:00 p.m.
- Online Bid Opening takes place Wednesday, 2020 July 08 at 2:15 p.m. An online bid opening report will be sent to all Bidders that submitted a proposal.
INDECOM does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid and reserves the right to terminate the bid process at any point prior to the award of contract without incurring any liability to any of the participants.