Closing date: Monday Aug 15, 2022 at 02:00 PM
INVITATION TO TENDER
- The Independent Commission of Investigations (INDECOM)
Procurement of Security Services
- The Independent Commission of Investigations (INDECOM) is seeking a qualified contractor for a Two (2) Year contract to provide Security Services at its three (3) Regional Offices.
- IND/SS/ 2022-Q3-0725
Description of Services:
Provision of Security Services as per schedule:
- Lot 1 – 1 Dumfries Road, Kingston 10; 9 Dumfries Road, Kingston 10 & 15 Holborn Road, Kingston (Car park);
- Lot 2 – 18 Queens Drive, Montego Bay;
- Lot 3 – Unit 10, 1a Brumalia Road, Mandeville.
At Bid Submission:
- Valid Public Procurement Commission (PPC) Certificate of Registration (formerly NCC) in the category of “Safety and Security Services”
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate/Letter (TCC)
- Valid Private Security Regulation Authority License and Registration (PSRA)
- National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- Manager, Procurement & Inventory
- 1 Dumfries Road, Kingston 10
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English will be available for download from Monday, 2022 July 25, on the Government of Jamaica’s Electronic Procurement website www.gojep.gov.jm.
- Bids must be submitted online via www.gojep.gov.jm no later than Monday, 2022 August 15, at 2:00 p.m. Late Bids will be automatically rejected.
- An online bid opening will take place on Monday, 2022 August 15, at 2:15 p.m. An online bid opening report will be sent to all bidders who submit a proposal.
- This is an online Tender where tenders will only be made available and accepted via the Government Electronic Procurement Portal (www.gojep.gov.jm). No offline (hard copies) Bids will be accepted and there will be no physical tender box for drop-off of tender documents. To participate in this tender opportunity, Suppliers must first be registered on the Government of Jamaica Electronic Procurement System via the platform at www.gojep.gov.jm.
- To register, please select the “Register as a supplier” link from the system home page. For assistance regarding training, download of tender documents, and upload of tender proposals, please contact the Ministry of Finance, Procurement, and Asset Policy Unit Customer Care Desk at 876-932-5220/932-5246/932-5253 or via email at email@example.com
INDECOM is not obliged to accept the lowest bid or any bid and reserves the right to terminate the bid process at any point prior to the award of the contract without incurring any liability from any of the participants.