Closing date: Tuesday Jul 12, 2022 at 02:00 PM
INVITATION TO TENDER
Procurement Entity: The Independent Commission of Investigations (INDECOM)
Project Name: Desktop Computer Systems and Laptops
The Independent Commission of Investigations (INDECOM) invites eligible and qualified bidders/suppliers to submit bids for the procurement opportunity for the supply and delivery of ICT Equipment (Desktop Computers with Monitors and Laptops).
Supply and Delivery of ICT Equipment as follows:-
- 53 Desktop Computer Systems with Monitors
- 2 Laptops
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate/Letter (TCC/TCL)
- Valid Public Procurement Commission (PPC) Registration in the category of Computers, Computer Equipment, Parts, and Supplies.
- National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- Manager, Procurement and Inventory
- 1 Dumfries Road, Kingston 10
Collection of Tender Document:
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English will be available for download from Friday, 2022 June 10, on the Government of Jamaica’s Electronic Procurement website www.gojep.gov.jm. To register, please select the “Register as a supplier” link from the system home page. For assistance regarding training, download of tender documents, and upload of tender proposals, please contact the Ministry of Finance, Procurement and Asset Policy Unit Customer Care Desk at (876) 932-5220/932-5253) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bids must be submitted online via www.gojep.gov.jm no later than Tuesday, 2022 July 12 at 2:00 p.m. Late Bids will be automatically rejected.
Deadline for clarification:
- Tuesday, 2022 July 05 at 3:00 p.m.
- Online Bid Opening takes place Tuesday, 2022 July 12 at 2:15 p.m. An online bid opening report will be sent to all Bidders that submitted a proposal.
INDECOM does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other bid and will NOT defray any costs incurred by bidders in preparing their bids.