Closing date: Wednesday Jun 30, 2021 at 02:00:00 PM
INVITATION TO TENDER
Procurement Entity: The Independent Commission of Investigations (INDECOM)
Project Name: Procurement of Closed User Group Services
Contract/Bid#: IND/CUG 2021-2023-002
The Independent Commission of Investigations (INDECOM) now invites eligible and qualified bidders to submit bids for the Procurement, Closed User Group Services.
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate and Valid Public Procurement Commission Certificate of Registration and Classification in the category of Information Technology Services
- National Competitive Bidding
- Manager, Procurement and Inventory
1 Dumfries Road, Kingston 10
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English will be available for download from 2021 June 08, on the Government of Jamaica’s Electronic Procurement website www.gojep.gov.jm.
- Bids must be submitted online via www.gojep.gov.jm no later than Wednesday, 2021 June 30 at 2:00 p.m. Late Bids will be automatically rejected.
Online Bid Opening takes place on the same day at 2:15 p.m. An online bid opening report will be sent to all Bidders that submitted a proposal.
This is an online Tender where tenderers will only be made available and accepted via electronic Government Procurement Portal (www.gojep.gov.jm). No offline (hard copies) of bids will be accepted and there will be no physical tender box for drop-off of tender documents.
To participate in this tender opportunity, suppliers must first be registered on the Government of Jamaica Electronic Procurement System via the platform at www.gojep.gov.jm.
To register, please select the “Register as a supplier” link from the system home page.
For assistance regarding training, download of tender documents and upload of tender proposals, please contact the Ministry of Finance, Procurement and Asset Policy Unit Customer Care Desk at (876)932-5220/932-5253) or email email@example.com.
INDECOM does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other bid and will NOT defray any costs incurred by bidders in preparing their bids.