Applications are invited to fill the following position within the Commission:
Senior Secretary (OPS/SS3) – WESTERN REGION – MONTEGO BAY
Salary range: $969,060- $1,151,908
To provide secretarial support
Type letters, forms and reports for supervisor’s review and signature;
- Prepare drafts for supervisor’s review;
- Establish and maintains a filing system for correspondence and files;
- Provide general information to internal and external customers/clients;
- Screen telephone calls and visitors;
- Dispatch mails, send facsimile, email and scan documents;
- Maintain Forms for Administrative and or Investigation Audit;
- Maintain various register logs;
- Update DPP Rulings (Department specific);
- Performs any other duties assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies;
- Certificate in Administrative Management Level 2 (MIND) ;
- Four (4) CXC/GCE including English Language;
- Three (3) years working experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications;
- Ability to work in teams.
Applications accompanied by résumé should be submitted no later than May 20, 2020 to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest; however, only short listed applicants will be contacted.