Applications are invited to fill the following position within the Commission:
Secretary (OPS/SS2) – WESTERN REGION – MONTEGO BAY
Salary range: $751,183- $892,921
To provide secretarial support
- Prepare accurately typed reports, memo, letters and other correspondence from manuscript;
- Assist the department with office management practices;
- Maintain an efficient filing system;
- Deal promptly with routine correspondence;
- Assist in monitoring supplies inventory for the Department;
- Screen callers and visitors to supervisor;
- Provide callers with good customer service skills;
- Provide general information to internal and external customers/clients where approved;
- Dispatch mail, send fax, email, scan documents;
- Take minutes, schedule appointments for meetings;
- Take dictation;
- Maintain Case Management Log and database;
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies;
- Certificate in Administrative Management Level 2 (MIND) ;
- Four (4) CXC/GCE including English Language.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications;
- Ability to work in teams.
Applications accompanied by résumé should be submitted no later than May 20, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, only short listed applicants will be contacted.