Basic pay between $1,958,319 – $2,327,826 p.a. with appropriate allowances
The incumbent ensures that the integrity of the Commission’s information security and assets are protected and assists with the development of web applications, websites and intranet for the Commission as well as improves on, and provides support for existing applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Analyze user needs and problems to develop user requirements and specifications;
- Establish a system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks and operating system;
- Monitor and ensure the routine diagnostic and physical checks of the equipment (island wide);
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with industry standards;
- Attend incident scenes when called upon to extract forensic data from storage media.
Minimum Required Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Information Technology or related discipline;
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience with three (3) years at a senior level.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Solid presentation, written and oral communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
Application accompanied by résumé should be submitted no later than May 12, 2019 to:
The Human Resource Department
The Independent Commission of Investigations
1 Dumfries Road
Or e-mail: – email@example.com
Thank you for your interest – however, only short listed applicants will be contacted.