Basic pay between $1,343,621 – $1,597,143 p.a.
The incumbent implements human resource policies and updates the relevant personnel records to achieve organizational efficiency and effectiveness in accordance with the vision and mission of the Commission, and the Government’s broad human resource policies and regulations.
- Perform the human resource functions of the Commission;
- Assist in efficiently maintaining all personnel records and processes concerning staff recruitment, appointments, promotions, training, resignations, retirement and disciplinary matters in accordance with Government’s policy directives, guidelines and regulations;
- Administer policies in keeping with the Staff Orders, the Public Services Regulations, Office of the Services Commission, Ministry of Finance circulars, modern Labour Laws and Industrial Relations and Personnel Management practices.
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in the Social Sciences, or Human Resource Management;
- Three (3) years working experience in human resource (preferred).
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Effective team player;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Application accompanied by résumé should be submitted no later than May 12, 2019 to:
The Human Resource Department
The Independent Commission of Investigations
1 Dumfries Road
Or e-mail: – email@example.com
Thank you for your interest – however, only short listed applicants will be contacted.