Applications are invited to fill the following position within the Commission:
Control Room Operator (OPS/TO3) HEADQUARTERS – KINGSTON
Salary range: $699,030 – 830,928
To monitor, log, map and chart investigative operations received by the Commission
- Answer and log all telephone calls on the Commission’s tip lines, incident scene lines and forward promptly to the appropriate member of staff;
- Complete New Case Report Forms, log sheets;
- Manage the Booking out Board and Essential Mapping;
- Liaise with Investigators at incident scenes;
- Coordinate teams and scene responses as well as record actions taken by employees, the Security Forces and the general public which is pertinent to the Commission.
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- Secondary School Education;
- Certificate in Customer Service;
- Relevant Call Center experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications;
- Ability to work in teams.
Applications accompanied by résumé should be submitted no later than May 20, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, only short listed applicants will be contacted.